- If you opt into our newsletter (THE ECO EDIT mailing list), we will only use the email address and information you provide us with to supply you with our newsletter. You can opt out of this newsletter at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe,’ which will appear as an option at the bottom on the newsletter email.
- THE ECO EDIT will not disclose any personal information or contact details you provide us with to any third party without your consent, unless we are legally required to disclose this information.
- This website may contain direct links to other sites operated by advertisers, affiliates or other third parties. These sites are not owned or operated by THE ECO EDIT, and as such we cannot be held responsible for their content, policies, practices or services.
- At THE ECO EDIT, we believe in editorial integrity. For this reason, our editorial features will only feature products that we have tried, tested and loved – or products that have been tried and tested by trusted beauty experts that we have interviewed or worked with directly.
- We may include affiliate links in our feature articles. If you click on an affiliate link and then proceed to purchase the product, we will receive a small commission from the sale – but rest assured this does not affect the product price, which remains the same.
- From time to time, we may run sponsored posts on this site. These sponsored posts (sponsored feature articles) are paid advertising/advertorial. In the interest of honesty and transparency, all sponsored posts on this website will include a disclosure note within the sponsored post that explicitly states that the post is sponsored, and we will also disclose which brand/company is sponsoring the post.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Please get in touch with us via our contact form.